Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Surfing around the Baltimore Internets

Those of you who know me, know that I am about the least "crafty" person around. but that doesn't mean I don't admire those who have a talent for this thing called "craft." So you may be interested in this Baltimore blog that I just stumbled across:
Baltimore etsy street team

And "crafts" often lead to "gifts," which can be found in a new store called "The Heart of Hamilton." You can read more about it and other goings-on in Hamilton:
Hamilton-Lauraville Main Street News

Find a recipe for "some seriously delicious ice cream":
Coconut & Lime

And finally, let's get ready for some football!
Redskins blog
(hey -- what can I say?)

4 comments:

Dave said...

Adopt your city's team...back the Ravens!!! :-)

Robert Walshe said...

Also in neighborhood news, this Saturday 8/15 spend 10 minutes picking up litter and cleaning up the neighborhood and then head on down to the Red Canoe at 4337 Harford Rd, let them know you helped out and get a FREE regular sized coffee!

Sue J said...

Sorry, Dave, not tonight!

Sue J said...

Robert -- thanks for the info! Free coffee from Red Canoe? I'm in!!