To be included in your curbside single stream recycling bin—January 2009:
- Wide-mouth plastic containers used for margarine, yogurt, cottage cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Empty prescription bottles (lids and caps do not need to be removed)
- Plastic drinking cups
- Aluminum foil and aluminum pie pans
- Clean milk and juice cartons
Acceptable Recycling Material:
- Clean paper - all colors and types. - This includes catalogs, magazines, junk mail, newspapers and non-metallic wrapping paper Cardboard and paperboard boxes (including cereal boxes without liners and frozen food packaging)
- Books (including paperbacks, textbooks and hardbacks)
- Aerosol Cans (empty)
- Glass containers such as jars and bottles
- Metal food and beverage containers
- Narrow-neck plastic containers (other than for motor oil) which carry codes 1 through 7 on the bottom.