Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yes, we're still in business, but Hon, I need your help!

Okay, so I apologize for letting such a long time go by without posting. I honestly didn't realize it has been this long -- August?

I guess you can see that this blog is in serious need of some new blood -- fresh energy. I know there's a lot going on in the neighborhood. Unfortunately, due to family commitments out of state, I haven't been able to stroll through our streets. Hopefully I'll get back to that soon.

In the meantime, I'm looking for contributors. Doesn't have to be great prose -- jeez, look at some of the lame stuff I post here!

So if you're at all interested in being a contributor to Harford Road Hon, please send me an email to:

pookyshoehorn@gmail.com

and I'll get you set up. Imagine how impressed your friends and family will be when you tell them you're a blogger!

On second thought, you're right. Better keep that to ourselves ....

No comments: